As an IT professional, I seek a position in a challenging and healthy working environment. I want to utilize my technical skills, knowledge and experience in the best possible way for achieving personal and organizations goals.
System Administrator having 8 years of experience in IT industry and technical skills to handle a wider scope of responsibilities to keep IT operations running smoothly, prevent problems, monitor and improve systems performance, network monitoring to ensure 24×7 availability of all hardware and infrastructure resources such as servers, desktop computers, printers, storage devices, IP Phone (VoIP) and other peripherals. I am acting as a first point of contact for all IT technical queries and issues, provide tech support at Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3, as well as administration of Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Hyper-V (Hypervisor), data center and network operations center (NOC). I schedule a routine maintenance of desktops, servers and network infrastructure. It’s not an 8 hours job, if the server goes down at 2:00AM in the morning I have to go for troubleshoot, couple of time I did it. Due to my contributions under the areas of expertise, I have been rewarded as Rank # 1 System Administrator on Bayt.com: http://bit.ly/2fmgNwj
The Saudi based engineering consulting company and one of the great technology provider from Korea, it’s also holding industrial and manufacturing engineering projects in field of Oil & Gas, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical Process Engineering. I hired as a Systems Administrator to manage and maintain 10+ servers, evaluate, monitor and enhance IT infrastructure with an emphasis on availability, reliability, scalability, security, data confidentiality and system integrity.
- Administration of Windows Server including Active Directory, DNS (Domain Controller), DHCP, Group Policy, Exchange Server and Hyper-V.
- Directed the implementation and performance tuning of server environment, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, Storage Area Network (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS) and VoIP phones.
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of all virtual environment including, vSAN, vSwitch, vLAN, Cluster, snapshot, High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR).
- Responsible for diagnosing & resolving hardware, software & end user problems, act as a first point of contact for all IT technical queries and issues.
- Perform daily backup administration and operations, create schedule job profiles with full, differential or incremental backup as per requirement.
- Responsible for the monitoring of system performance, network monitoring, verifying the integrity, ensure 24×7 availability of all hardware and infrastructure resources, and evaluate the reports.
- Administration, Configuration and troubleshooting of UTM (Unified Threat Management), network intrusion detection/prevention (IDS/IPS), gateway antivirus (AV), anti-spam, content filtering and reporting.
- Train employees across multiple departments on network operations, permissions, security and use of software, developed guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and policies.
- Prioritize and execute project tasks independently in a methodical and disciplined manner, set and manage expectations with senior manager and team members.
- Submit request for quotations (RFQs) to multiple vendors, track approvals, and manage the IT purchases.
- Experience of using System Administration tools such as Hyena, Spiceworks and Manage Engine.
Invatic is outsourcing and offshore software company. It has been providing enterprise level application, web, mobile, cloud and consulting services.
- IT technical support at Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 by responding to 24/7 help desk support tickets via email & help desk portal, assign & priorities to other relevant administrators & technicians, to divide and conquer the technical support work and view team performance with reports.
- Capture most frequent issues in the Knowledge Base to avoid repetition and serve to the end users automatically on the User Portal.
- Network Monitoring to know what’s happening on network anytime, anywhere with mobile apps, fix issues before they become issues, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Inventory and asset management, responding to alert, monitor a device health, troubleshoot and generate customized report.
- Perform daily data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Administration of Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy,
- Hyper-V (Hypervisor) & Remote Desktop.
- Installation of Server Rack, UPS, Servers, Switches, Routers, PDUs and Patch Panel Terminations.
- Develop and deploy hard drive images and be capable of supporting users in a virtual desktop environment.
IT consulting company that provided data center and cloud computing solutions, network design & implementation, system & network security, 24×7 technical support to local and international clients.
- Served as a first point of contact (POC), whom people call for support when something goes wrong with a desktop computer, printer and network.
- Help desk support (Level 1, Level 2 & Level 3).
- Remote desktop assistance to provide technical support over the telephone to troubleshooting the issues.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve operating system, hardware and software issues.
- Install and configure new hardware and software on laptops, desktop computers, and peripherals such as printers, IP Phones, external drives and other related hardware.
- Perform basic computer wired network (LAN) and wireless network (WLAN) troubleshooting
- Maintain a high level of proficiency in using helpdesk systems such as Manage Engine and Speicework.
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and future planning needs of the company’s desktop environment.
- Monitor the performance of the company’s desktop infrastructure and make suggestions for improving efficiency.
- Desktop deployment, Unattended Installation of operating system and applications software.
- Train end users on usage of computer hardware and software
- Coordinate with vendors to resolve problems.
|Graphic Design||Tech Blogging||Social Work|
|Web Design||Reading Books||Gym & Fitness|
|UX Design||Career Development||Music|